Thursday, August 15, 2013

REVIEW: Dorco Shai Ladies Razor




Hey guys! Today I will be reviewing an amazing product by Dorco! They were gracious enough to send me there Shai razor to try out so I decided to review it. Just a little disclaimer here, I was not paid by this company & what you're reading is my 100% honest opinion. Let me start off by saying I'm the type of person who if you go look in my shower I have 5 different types of razors on hand at all times. I like variety. Before I received this product I currently had been using Shick Hydro for women so I will be doing comparisons on the two. I'll just jump right in! I love the Hydro for personal areas, you all know what I mean, but the Shai having basically two heads in one that would bend made me feel like I was being nicked. That feeling, not too great. But on the legs, oh my God! The most amazing, closest, shave ever. Where with the Hydro I could go literally 1 day without shaving I can go 1 week without shaving with the Shai! You may not think 1 extra blade does the trick but boy were we all wrong! I hate when I first open a new razor to use because I ALWAYS cut myself and get razor burn no matter what! I haven't once in the month I've been using it cut myself or receives razor burn from this. I've found that you don't necessarily need shaving cream\gel it glides beautifully with just water and the suction cup holder that comes included is very sturdy. Not cheap like most ones you get. The handle is great, sturdy and the blades contour like the razors were meant for your legs. I like that you don't have the cream or gel like the Hydro does  lubricating the razor to glide. It gets sticky! I just can't tell you how many great things are packed into one little razor! I could go on and on for days raving about this product but I doubt you'd read for that long. All in all this product is VERY affordable and worth every penny! I will be repurchasing and trying out many more products. Go to their website to find all different types of goodies. Dorco, thanks for letting me try your product. Kudos to you. Amazing amazing razors and again, amazing. Thanks! If you have any question about this review or product please contact me. Good shaving! :)


xoxo


STARS(1-5):  4.75 

Visit www.dorcousa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment