Friday, January 27, 2012

REVIEW: Caress Fine Fragrance Elixiers Body Wash- Sheer Twilight




Can I just start this review off by saying oh my goodness!  I ran into this new product at my local Target about 3 weeks ago and had to try it.  I already liked the Caress line to begin with so I grabbed it and quickly made a jolt for the check out isle.  Let me begin with how amazing this smells.  I can't even describe to you the beautiful scent.  It's so girly and romantic smelling.  When I open the bottle in the shower I just take a deep breath in and ahh, I'm so relaxed.  The scent notes are black orchid and juniper oil.  The scent lingers on your skin for hours on end.  You have to experience this all on your own!  Caress really out did themselves.  This body wash, of the many that they have, is one the most moisturising for my skin.  I have baby soft skin all of the time thanks to this product.  I'm not a fan of body lotion so I know for a fact what's making my skin amazingly soft and radiant.  This product rinses clean leaving no film or drying residue.  If you haven't tried any products from the Caress line, go check it out.  The price range is around six dollars give or take depending on where you live and taxes applied.  I would recommend this to anyone who loves that nice soft feeling and a romantic smell.  You will not be disappointed!  This is simply an amazing product.

xoxo

STARS(1-5): 5

No comments:

Post a Comment