Friday, January 27, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer

Maybelline's Mineral Power Concealer is a product that I have used many times and that I will continue to use.  I love the way that this concealer feels on my skin.  This, to me, is a light to medium coverage that would be able to build to a full coverage concealer.  I would recommend this for any skin type or skin problem.  It is up to you if you would wear this under or over your foundation or if you just want to wear this alone.  It has the power to cover dark spots, redness and acne scars.  I don't see many down falls to this concealer other than it can be drying.  This mostly depending on the weather.  I know, this sounds silly but where I live, it's true.  This product applies creamy but within nine hours of wearing it with no re application to my face at all, it drys out.  Especially around my nose area.  For a drugstore product and the money you paid for it, I'd say it was worth it.  I've seen and heard other reviews about this product many of them comparing them to higher end brands.  I'm not sure if I would go so much as to say that.  Remember when the makeup industry was on this mineral kick?  Well, the only mineral makeup that I found that was worth it and fairly decent was this.  I will continue to try all types of concealers and reviewing them but my go to will always be this.  Try it for yourself!  Questions, feel free to ask!


xoxo


STARS(1-5): 3

No comments:

Post a Comment