Wednesday, January 25, 2012

REVIEW: Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer


This review is long overdue.  I purchased this product almost two years ago and still til this day have the same tube. There really isn't a story of how I came to hear of this product but was just doing some drugstore makeup shopping and there it was.  Hands down, this is as good as any high-end brand concealer.  I think I paid maybe six dollars for this and I can promise the day that I do run out, I will repurchase.  A small amount of this goes a long way.  I can take smaller than a pea sized amount and about cover every trouble spot that I have.  The only down side to this product is that if you apply too much, it will crease.  When you first purchase this I suggest testing it before you wear it.  You need to find out the easiest way to apply it, how much to use and if it wears better under or over your foundation.  This is a full coverage product so if you have acne scars or redness on the face... stop reading this and go buy this product.  It's like a miracle in a tube.  It also comes with a concealer pencil.  I have tried this and it also good but don't use this as much.  I would consider this a dupe for the Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer.  Any unanswered questions, write me!  You will not regret this purchase.


xoxo


STARS(1-5): 4.75

No comments:

Post a Comment