Wednesday, January 25, 2012

REVIEW: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle

I purchased this product one month ago after hearing about how great it was and how it did as it said it would do.  I have to say that the hunt to find this product in my shade was the hardest thing. Every drugstore that I went into was either sold out or only carried darker shades.  I finally managed to find this at my local Wal-Mart of all places.  When I purchased it, I couldn't wait til the next morning to try this out with the rest of my makeup routine.  I will say that I agree that it does as it says.  The application was easy, as I thought it would be a little strange to use a sponge like tip.  I find that right when I apply this product it does cover the circles and veins around my eyes but as I let it sit for five minutes, it looked better.  I don't know why that is.  I do think the coverage is fair but if you are looking for a full coverage concealer for dark circles, this isn't it.  I use this everyday and sometimes alone when I go for a natural look. Just this and a face powder does the trick.  I hope that this review has helped with any questions.  If you have another, feel free to ask.  All in all, I would recommend this to someone not looking for full under eye dark circle coverage but for a medium coverage.  It is worth the money spent.

xoxo

STARS(1-5): 3.5

No comments:

Post a Comment